Dear GC Markets clients,
Thank you for your continuous support for GC Markets. In order to provide you with better online trading service experience, GC Markets will unite with the global leading industry financial service platform: IV Markets.
Starting from 00:00 on the 29th of May, 2021 (GMT+3), all GC Markets business operation will be integrated to IV Markets. This integration will take place from 29th to 30th of May (GMT+3). You will start your new trading journey with IV Markets from the 31st of May, 2021 (GMT+3). This integration will bring a new trading experience for global investors.
Please pay additional attention to the account transfer:
1. All existing positions will be well preserved before and after the transfer. You may continue trading after login with IV Markets server on the 31st of March.
2. After the transfer, your account number and password to login Myaccount remain unchanged. MT4 trading account number also remains the same. However from the 31st of May please login to your Myaccount to reset your MT4 password as per below.
1) Login IV Markets official website, and click the [Login] button.
2) Enter your account number and password on the login page of Myaccount, then click [Login] to access.
3) Please click the [Account] button on the left, then select [Trading Account] (For Trading Accounts please follow Figure 1. For IB’s, please follow Figure 2.)
4) As displayed below, click the [Password Amendment] at the right lower corner
5) Click [Send Code], then check your verification code received in your e-mail and fill in field 1. Please proceed to enter a new password in the field 2 and re-confirm on field 3. Please click [Submit] to finish.
3. After the migration, clients with MAM and PAMM account may login using their original account. However, all passwords are reset and will be provided by IV Markets, please contact your client manager to acquire a new password.
4. If you are using EA trading method, intelligent trading or other algorithm system, it might be affected by the account info changes. Please ensure your EA has adjusted changed MT4 password in advance to avoid any inconvenience to your trading experience.
5. Please download MT4 platform, from the 31st of May on IV Markets official website, then install the software likewise.
6. All client’s orders shall be migrated to IV Markets (except pending orders).
7. Demo Accounts will not be migrated, clients are required to register a new demo account in IV Markets.
8. Starting from the 29th of May (Saturday), you will be unable to access to Myaccount. Please go to IV Markets Myaccount to continue your trading journey.
You may visit our updated website https://www.ivmarkets.com/. The website will be packed with all the key information you need to know and in addition will be regularly updated with education materials, market news and more. Our legal documents have been amended to reflect that your account will be held with IV Markets. These new documents can be viewed by clicking here:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this communication, please contact our Client Service Team via email:[email protected] We look forward to being able to continue providing you our premium trading services.
GC Markets Customer Support Team
All Investments Entail Risks And May Result In Both Profits And Losses. In Particular, Trading Leveraged Derivative Products Such As Foreign Exchange (Forex) And Contracts For Difference (CFDs) Carries A High Level Of Risk To Your Capital. All These Derivative Products, Many Of Which Are Leveraged, May Not Be Appropriate For All Investors.
The Effect Of Leverage Is That Both Gains And Losses Are Magnified. The Prices Of Leveraged Derivative Products May Change To Your Disadvantage Very Quickly, It Is Possible For You To Lose More Than Your Invested Capital And You May Be Required To Make Further Payments. It Is Important That You Understand That With Investments, Your Capital Is At Risk. Past Performance Is Not A Guide To Future Performance. It Is Your Responsibility To Ensure That You Make An Informed Decision About Whether Or Not To Invest With Us. Before Deciding To Invest In Any Financial Product, You Should Carefully Consider Your Investment Objectives, Trading Knowledge And Experience And Affordability. You Should Seek Independent Professional Financial Advice If You Do Not Understand The Risks Involved. You Should Only Trade In Forex And CFDs If You Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience Of The Risks Involved In Trading Such Products And If You Are Dealing With Money That You Can Afford To Lose. GC Assumes No Liability For Any Loss Sustained From Trading In Accordance With A Recommendation.
This Website, Including The Information And Materials Contained In It, Are Not Directed At, Or Intended For Distribution To Or Use By, Any Person Or Entity Who Is A Citizen Or Resident Of Or Located In The United States Or Any Other Jurisdiction Where Such Distribution, Publication, Availability Or Use Would Be Contrary To Applicable Law Or Regulation.
GC Markets Is A Trading Name Of Gemini Capital LLC. Gemini Capital LLC Is A Company Duly Incorporated In Saint Vincent & The Grenadines And Registered By The Financial Services Authority (‘FSA’) Under Number 228 LLC 2019. Our Registered Address Is Located At Hinds Building, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines.